Please read carefully all these terms and conditions ("Terms") before placing an order for a product / service on our sites (the "Product" and its accessories). By placing the order, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Order and Acceptance.
All orders placed for a Product / Service constitute an offer to purchase that Product / Service. Orders are complete to be processed and accepted by ROMAX Waterjet SRL ("ROMAX") when a) you provide us with the delivery address; b) you have accepted the Terms and Conditions herein; c) you have accepted the Terms and conditions for the ROMAX Terms of Service (for post-sale transactions); d) you have accepted the OMAX Software License Agreement (only for OMAX products) and e) you have sent the full payment order for the value of the transaction OR, you have sent the Order / Purchase Agreement signed in the terms accepted by ROMAX, OR you have obtained a financial commitment from a third party creditor, which was sent to and accepted by ROMAX.
Acceptable means of remitting the amounts due ROMAX include, bank transfer, or other means specified on this website. With respect to any third party financing, you will be responsible for and remit the payment prior to the completion of this order and the difference between the transaction value of the order and the commitment of financing by the third party, if this is less than the value of your transaction. Purchase orders will be sent for evaluation and acceptance only from educational and / or commercial entities and not from non-commercial entities of customers. Acceptance of your order by ROMAX will notify you after acceptance of the means specified in section 24. If ROMAX rejects your order, ROMAX, as the sole and exclusive remedy and as the sole and exclusive liability of ROMAX, will promptly reimburse you the amount paid (except for the specifications in section 5).
After accepting your order, ROMAX will inform you by an e-mail sent to the address provided by you about the preparation of the delivery product, usually within two to four days before the expected delivery date. All orders to which the payment has been made in full, or for which the Purchase Orders have been accepted, or has been financed by a third party, will have priority in the delivery order, because these orders are already accepted. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding ROMAX's order acceptance policy, or you believe your order was rejected by mistake, contact ROMAX at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not provide us with the delivery data within 30 days from the request of ROMAX, ROMAX can reimburse you all the amounts paid (without processing fees; see section 5), or may continue to try to contact you, at the latitude of ROMAX. If ROMAX does not receive a response within 90 days from the date of the initial delivery address request, or if ROMAX cannot process the refund after that 30-day period (for example, due to a canceled credit card or closed PayPal account), then ROMAX will consider the amount paid as unclaimed property, according to the applicable laws.
By accepting these terms, you guarantee that you are over 18 years old. If you offer the purchase of a Product / Service from an entity, organization or company, you warrant that you have the legal authority to oblige that organization to comply with these Terms and you agree to abide by these Terms from your organization.
In order for your offer to be eligible for acceptance by ROMAX, you must either pay the entire amount of the Product transaction, as specified on the ROMAX website, by bank transfer, or any other acceptable payment method, specified on our site, OR to send a Purchase Order or an alternative financing transaction, the terms of which have been accepted by ROMAX. In the case of certain types of customers, commercial, industrial, or clients, ROMAX may, from time to time, organize the financing by third parties of the partial or whole amount of purchase, according to the terms and conditions of approval established exclusively by the third party financing sources. You will be liable for the payment to ROMAX of all amounts of the transaction that was not carried out by the transactions financed by such third parties. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any fines, penalties, reasonable attorney's fees, collection fees, taxes and other expenses that ROMAX is subject to as a result of failure to pay in accordance with the terms, credit cards refused. , repayments on credit cards, NSF (insufficient funds), bank circles and other forms of payment that are refused in any way. You agree to pay interest on the balance of 1.5% per month (18% per year) for each day of late payment.
Product specifications may change before acceptance of your order and delivery, and you will be informed of all changes upon acceptance of the order.
Because this transaction is materialized through a contract concluded remotely, refund is not possible. This purchase will not be considered an online purchase.
6. Delivery and delay.
The date of delivery the product / service is specified on our sites next to each product / service. However, the delivery date is only an estimated date, and the actual delivery date for an accepted order depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the production schedule, the date of the completed order and the date of acceptance of the completed order. Start of delivery can be modified without prior notification. For products delivered from the United States of America, they have been set at a uniform tariff and are included in the total cost of the Product delivered. Separate delivery costs, if any, for any other accessories and other components that may be delivered separately, will be invoiced for separate deliveries, as specified in the order. If the delivery costs to the address provided for an accepted order are higher than the delivery cost paid at the time of the purchase of the Product, ROMAX, at its discretion, may request additional delivery fees or make a refund.
7. Transfer of risks and property.
For all destinations outside the United States (Europe), the delivery is organized as a delivery point of DDP Bucharest or DDP Client (depending on the product / service specifications), the ownership and risk of loss passes to you at the point of delivery. In all cases of DDP destinations, you must take care of the immediate inspection of the Product upon arrival at the destination, as any claim for damages due to delivery must reach ROMAX within forty-eight (48) hours from the arrival of the Product to your destination
The price of the Product contains import, transport taxes and does not include value added tax.
9. Export control (if applicable).
Please be aware that the Product / Service may be subject to export control laws and other laws and regulations in the United States of America, the Government of Romania and other countries and, in the case of ROMAX's delivery of a Product, it may be detained or confiscated, otherwise, by customs or other authorities. You are responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable export control laws and regulations. You declare that you will not import, export, re-export or transfer any Product indirectly or directly without obtaining proper authorization from the relevant government agencies. Without limiting the immediately preceding sentence, you will not import, export, re-export or directly or indirectly transfer any Product to any destination for the use prohibited by applicable laws.
You may not use, export or re-export the Product, except situations provided by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Product was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the Product may not be exported or re-exported (a) to any country under US embargo or (b) to specially designated citizens from the US Department of the Treasury list or from the Department of State's rejected persons or entities on the list of US Department of Commerce. By using this Product, you represent and warrant that you are not in such a country or on such a list. You further declare that you will not use the products for purposes prohibited by US law, including but not limited to the development, design or production of nuclear, projectile, chemical or biological weapons.
The software and related documentation accompanying the Product ("Software") are "Commercial Items", as the term is defined in 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of "Commercial software for computers" and "Documentation for commercial software for computers", and these terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, depending on applicability. According to 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, depending on applicability, Commercial Software for Computers and Documentation for Commercial Software for Computers are licensed by end users in the US Government (a) omly as Commercial Items and (b) only with the rights guaranteed to all end users in accordance with the present terms and conditions. The unpublished rights are reserved under the copyright law of the United States of America.
ROMAX is not responsible in front of you in any way for (i) the actions of the authorities government, including customs authorities; or (ii) your responsibility to confirm and comply with the export rules. You will defend and release ROMAX from any claim, damage or liability resulting from the violation of the above.
10. Use of the Product (OMAX); ROMAX service.
You declare that the Product is intended for your own use and is not purchased for resale (for OMAX equipment). Use of the Product may be subject to regulation by local laws and ordinances within your jurisdiction, including air quality, noise control, criminal law, occupational health and safety laws, or other municipal, local, provincial, state, federal or international regulations. You are responsible for compliance with applicable law. It is your responsibility to determine whether your use of the Product is in accordance with national, state / provincial and / or local laws, regulations or ordinances, and we do not endorse the Product for any particular use. You may request information about the Product from ROMAX to assist you in making a decision, but ROMAX will not be liable for any errors in the information, your reliance on any information provided by ROMAX or for any decision made in relation to the Product and / or use of the product. You represent and warrant to ROMAX that you will use the Product only in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in your jurisdiction. You understand and agree that ROMAX may terminate after-sales assistance if we discover or have reasonable cause to believe that you use of the product violates these laws and regulations.
No provision of these Terms or any information provided by ROMAX is not intended to be and does not constitute legal advice, and we encourage you to consult a legal professional to determine whether the intended use of the Product is in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in the jurisdiction of use of the Product. If you do not have sufficient information to determine whether the use of the Product will comply with applicable laws, regulations and ordinances, you should not make an offer to purchase the Product. If you cancel your offer before we accept it, we will refund the full amount paid for your offer. You must also use the Product strictly in accordance with the documentation provided with the Product.
11. Terms regarding ROMAX after-sales services (for OMAX products).
ROMAX can provide access to future software developments, bug fixes, marketing materials and spare parts and consumables through the ROMAX Marketplace website. Your use of the ROMAX Marketplace website is subject to the ROMAX Terms of Service, and placing an order for the Product / Service you acknowledge and agree that you have read the ROMAX Terms of Service and agree to abide by these terms. If you violate the ROMAX Terms of Service, you may no longer use the Product, obtain after-sales support, including spare parts and supplies, or certain features and / or enhancements to the Products. ROMAX is not responsible for your inability to use the Product.
12. Intellectual Property Rights / Software License - (OMAX products only)
OMAX and the licensors of the Company hold all intellectual property rights in the Product and all components, Software and other aspects of the Product. If ROMAX accepts your order for the Product, you will not acquire any interests or rights in the intellectual property rights of OMAX, and your use of the Product will be subject to the OMAX Software License Agreement, which you are asked to consult separately and express your agreement with respect to it, OMAX reserving all rights to the Product which are not expressly guaranteed in these Terms or other additional licensing terms.
13. Limited Warranty and Disclaimer - (OMAX products only).
By completing the stages of placing an order, you acknowledge and agree that you have consulted and accepted the OMAX Limited Warranty. If you do not agree to the terms of the limited warranty, as they are, do not complete the order. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE EXPRESS SITUATIONS EXPRESSED BY OMAX IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY, AT THE TIME OF ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT AND TO THE MAXIMUM PERMISSION PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, THE PRODUCT IS OFFERED "AS IS" GRANTED, AND ROMAX HEREIN IS EXEMPTED FROM ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE PRODUCT, WHETHER IT IS EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR LEGAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A): THE IMPLIED WARRANTY WHICH IS SALE, , FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, SILENT ENVIRONMENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; AND (B) ANY WARRANTY DERIVATED FROM THE COURSE OF THE NEGOTIATION, USE OR SALES. ROMAX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THESE PROBLEMS WILL BE FIXED. ROMAX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE COMPLIANT WITH ALL THE LAWS OR REGULATIONS APPLICABLE IN ANY JURISDICTION. Insofar as an applicable law does not prohibit it, you will assume all the risks regarding the damages caused as a result of the use of the product. At the same time, OMAX is exempt from any liability to the extent that any applicable law does not prohibit this work, with regard to the location of the product, including the liability of the OMAX regarding the storage space available. OTHER PHYSICAL AND / OR ENVIRONMENTAL CHARACTERISTICS OF YOUR LOCATION.
Upon request, and in any other way that may accompany the Product upon delivery, ROMAX will provide you with a list of Product Certificates on mechanical, electrical, safety aspects, such as: Laboratory Compliance of the undersigned ("UL") to the requirements European "CE" products that OMAX obtained regarding the Product. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT not forbidden OTHERWISE BY LAW, ROMAX will make no GUARANTEE AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR COMPLIANCE federal, state, provincial or local NUMBER OF PRODUCTS, ordinances and other provisions like PRIVIER THE TESTING AND CERTIFICATION OF MECHANICAL , ELECTRICAL AND PRODUCT SAFETY, COMPLIANCE FOR WHICH YOU ARE EXCLUSIVELY LIABLE AND FULLY RESPONSIBLE.
14. Limitation of liability.
UNDER THE LAW, ROMAX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FORMS OF BODY INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, DAMAGES OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR SUBSTITUTES BY THE PROVEN OR PUNITIVE TO USE THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER WITH THE REASON AND THE ACT OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, DAMAGE OR OTHER REASON) AND EVEN IF OMAX WAS NOTIFIED WITH REGARD TO THE POSSIBILITY OF PRODUCING THE DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INJURIES OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES OR CONSEQUENCES, SO THAT THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM PERMISSION PERMITTED BY THESE JURISDICTIONS. YOU AGREE THAT IN THE CASE IN WHICH A PROCEED OR ACTION IN THE COURT IS PERMITTED BY THE PRESENCE OF THE TERMS, THE LIABILITY OF THE OMAX AND THE SUPPLIERS AND THEIR SUPPLIERS THAT WAS THAT IT WAS AFFORDABLE TO THIS BUSINESS (EXCEPT THE SITUATIONS SPECIFIED BY LAW IN BODY INJURY CASES). THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY TO ANY LIABILITY, WHETHER THEY ARE BASED ON THE WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, INJURY (INCLUDING IN NEGLIENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE REMEDY MAY NOT SCOPE. EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS FOR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY, WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES ARE PROVIDED TO ALLOCATE THE RISK OF THE PARTIES, UNDER THIS PRESENT. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT FOR THE BASIS OF NEGOTIATIONS BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
15. Applicable laws.
This Agreement will be subject, interpreted and applied accordingly in accordance with the laws of ROMANIA, regardless of conflicts of legal principles and, if applicable, the laws of ROMANIA. The parties agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts in Bucharest, Romania, provided that nothing in this Agreement prevents ROMAX from bringing any action in any competent court to request equitable remedial action to prevent you from violating this Agreement. These Terms will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Products, the application of which is expressly excluded.
If any of the terms of this Agreement is deemed to be non-enforceable or contrary to legal provisions, it will be amended to the smallest extent possible to become enforceable, and if such amendment is not possible, it will be excluded from this Agreement, the other provisions remaining unchanged and valid.
17. Lawyers' fees.
In addition to any other rights specified herein, the predominant party substantially, as a competent court (in accordance with the foregoing), may settle in any request or any dispute relating to this Agreement, regardless of whether such request or other litigation arises from breach of contract, injury, breach of a statute or other cause of action, he shall be entitled to recover and collect from the other party the reasonable costs and expenses incurred in the taint with the above, including but not limited to the reasonable fees of lawyers paid in any dispute or appeal. If one party wins substantially on certain aspects of the claims or litigation, compared to the other party, the court may apportion the payment of costs consisting of attorneys' fees as it considers fair. The attorneys' fees can be recovered in court to ensure the award.
18. Relationship between the Parties.
No provision of this Agreement shall create or imply an agency relationship between the parties, and shall not constitute the basis for the formation of a joint venture or partnership between the parties.
19. Copyright (only for OMAX products):
The software is owned by OMAX and protected by copyright laws in the United States and international treaty provisions. You may not remove the copyright notice from any copy of the Software and any copy of the written materials, if any, accompanying the Software.
20. Trade secret and intellectual property restrictions (only for OMAX products):
The product, and in particular the Software, contain confidential data regarding the commercial secret of OMAX. You may not use the Product or any element thereof as a template or instructional medium to disassemble the Product or any element, component or aspect thereof. If you or any other person using the Product works for a corporation, partnership or other entity, other than OMAX, which produces waterjet or waterjet abrasive machines, you may not use the Product in any form whatsoever and you may not allow third parties under your affiliation or control to use the Product for any purpose. The use of the OMAX / ROMAX trademarks without the prior written consent of the OMAX / ROMAX authorization constitutes a violation of the protection of the OMAX / ROMAX trademark. OMAX / ROMAX will sue any person who has used his intellectual property without written permission and to the fullest extent permitted by law. Unless otherwise specified, all materials, including text, instruction manuals, designs, logos, graphics, icons and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement are the property of OMAX. The use of registered trademarks or copyrights without the prior written consent of OMAX is strictly forbidden. All other trademarks, service marks or copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
21. Force majeure.
If ROMAX accepts your offer to purchase a Product / Service, ROMAX will not be liable to you for any delay due to events that are not within reasonable control of ROMAX, such as natural disasters, terrorism, wars, riots, rebellions, civil unrest, acts of civil and military authorities, earthquakes, floods or other natural or man-made events that are not under the control of ROMAX.
23. Modification of these Terms
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify these Terms in accordance with the principle of continuity at any time, and ROMAX will inform you of these changes. Please check the Terms on changes periodically. If the modification of these Terms materially affects your rights or obligations, you must decide in time whether you accept the modified Terms, or your order will be canceled and you will receive a refund under the conditions of Section 5. The material changes will take effect upon acceptance of to you of the amended Terms. Intangible changes enter into force upon publication. The incidents arising from these Terms will be resolved according to the version of the Terms that was in force at the time of the incident.
24. Consent for electronic communications.
25. Full agreement:
You may not assign or transfer this Agreement to third parties without ROMAX's prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ROMAX's consent is not required in connection with (a) any transfer of equity, or (b) any attribution to (1) the affiliated entities under your common control, (2) the resulting successor entity from a merger or consolidation of your company, (3) the acquisition of all of your assets, or (4) the acquisition of your company's operating division for the use of the Product. Any intention to award your own, other than that provided for in Section 26, shall be null and void, having no effect. ROMAX may assign these Terms without prior notice or consent as long as the successor accepts all the Terms, without exception.
The declaration of renunciation of any party for any violation of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of future violations. All declarations of renunciation must be made in writing and signed by the party giving up his rights.
28. Contact details.
ROMAX Waterjet SRL - Str. Luica 170-172 sect 4 Bucuresti 040994. You can contact us by sending correspondence to this address or by email at email@example.com
• OMAX Corporation ("OMAX") and ROMAX Waterjet ("ROMAX") guarantee that OMAX® equipment and all its components, ("Products") are free from defects in assembly and materials for one year from the date delivery. This warranty DOES NOT include wear parts and consumables, such as gaskets, valves, abrasive jet nozzles, mixing tubes, holes, high pressure hoses, pumps or other high pressure components. This warranty specifically excludes claims for the effects of corrosion, erosion, improper water temperature and temperature and normal wear or damage of components caused by (i) accident, (ii) neglect, improper use, improper installation or abuse, or (iii ) unauthorized repairs or modifications, or failure to maintain affected components in accordance with OMAX technical manuals and OMAX specifications. The customer is warned that poor water quality and / or high water temperature can significantly reduce the functional life of the equipment; See water quality and temperature recommendations and utility specifications at protomax.ro.
• The work submitted is the responsibility and expense of the Client. The liability of OMAX / ROMAX is limited only to the repair or replacement with equivalent elements or the reimbursement of the purchase price upon the return of the non-compliant Product, at the exclusive latitude of OMAX / ROMAX. This guarantee is subject to (a) the request by the Customer from OMAX / ROMAX of an Authorization for returned materials (RMA), within (10) days from the discovery of the defect; (b) the return of the parts presumed to be defective to OMAX within 30 days from the issuance of the RMA (c) the establishment by OMAX / ROMAX of the fact that the defects are subject to a guarantee and are not excluded, according to the above. The shipping costs, commissions, taxes, both for the return of the parts and for the delivery of the parts or components delivered by OMAX / ROMAX will be borne by the Buyer. Performing unauthorized repairs / modifications or using third-party spare parts that are not produced or delivered by OMAX / ROMAX will automatically void the warranty and result in the warranty claim being rejected. Accessories or equipment produced by other companies but delivered by OMAX / ROMAX will benefit from the manufacturer's warranty to OMAX / ROMAX. The original warranty period of any components repaired or replaced by OMAX will not be extended.
OTHER PROVISIONS CONCERNING DAMAGES / WARRANTIES AND LIMITS THEREOF
• The OMAX / ROMAX obligation under this point does not apply in the case of the following requests: i) OMAX / ROMAX complied with the Buyer's specifications and requests; ii) the use of the Product to perform a process not recommended by OMAX / ROMAX, or iii) in connection with elements or modifications not delivered by OMAX / ROMAX, the Buyer will compensate OMAX / ROMAX under the same conditions for such requests.
• NEXT RELEASES ASPECT THE OMAX / ROMAX RESPONSIBILITY AND THE BUYER'S COMPENSATION FOR THE INFRINGEMENT OF PROPERTY RIGHTS. OMAX / ROMAX DOES NOT GIVE ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY FAILURE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PURPOSE, WHETHER IN THE EXECUTION OR TRADING AND UTILIZATION. I DON'T UNDER ANY FORM THE OMAX / ROMAX COMPANY WOULD NOT BE LIABLE TO THE BUYER OR THIRD PARTIES REGARDING THE INDIRECT, SEPARATE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNISHMENTAL INJURY, IF ANY FAILURE, RELATED PRODUCTS, USE OR LOSS OF, PERFORMANCE OR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY OMAX / ROMAX, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF OMAX / ROMAX IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF THE REMEDIES EXCLUSIVE SPECIFIED IN THIS fails TO AIM THEIR ESSENTIAL. THE BUYER'S RIGHTS SPECIFIED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. Buyer agrees that, regardless of form or action, whether contractual relationship or injury, including negligence, OMAX / ROMAX liability for specified damages or for other reasons regarding the Product or its use will not exceed the total amount paid by the Buyer to ROMAX for the product which caused these losses. (R / 09/24/10)
• Confidentiality valid as of September 2, 2008. OMAX.com, inc. ("OMAX.com" or "Company") respectively romax.com.ro, protomax.ro, indpart.com, "ROMAX" is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality of your data. This Statement of Privacy describes the practices of data collection by ROMAX.
• If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, contact ROMAX at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Web pages included
• The websites OMAX.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro, INDPART.COM may contain links to other websites. OMAX.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro, INDPART.COM is not responsible for the information practices or the content of these websites. The Company encourages you to review the privacy statements of other websites to understand their computer practices.
2. Personal data collected
• Information requests require your name, email address and phone number. Your company name, postcode and website address are optional. Certain support areas require your ROMAX account code, your equipment manufacturing series, and your company name.
• The Company uses the data collected from you to respond to information, technical and support requests and to communicate offers or information that we consider to be of interest to you. ROMAX will not sell your personal data to third parties. OMAX / ROMAX may transmit your data to a ROMAX reseller if the Company believes that the reseller is more suited to respond to your requests.
• As you browse the Company's websites, INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro, may collect data using the usual data collection tools, such as cookies and web beacons (web beacons) ("data" website navigation”). Web site navigation data includes standard web browser data (such as browser type and language), Internet Protocol (IP) address, and actions taken on the Company's website (such as pages visited and links accessed).
3. Use of collected data
• The company uses the data to respond to your requests. For example, when filling out the "Contact Us" form, the Company will use the data provided to contact you regarding the ROMAX products you are interested in.
• The company may still use your data for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may use the contact details provided to contact you for discussions regarding your interest in OMAX.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro products and to send you information regarding the Company and its partners, as well as information about products, promotions or events.
• INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro uses the Navigation Data on the Website to operate and improve the Company's websites. The Company may also use the Navigation Data on the Website together with your data to provide you with personalized information about the Company.
4. Navigation data in the website
• INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro uses common data collection tools, such as cookies and web beacons to collect data about your browsing on the Company's websites (website navigation). This section describes the types of browsing data on the website that the Company may collect and how the Company uses this data.
· Cookie module
• There are two types of cookies: session-based and persistent. Session cookies exist only during a session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your browser or turn off your computer.
• If you have chosen to log on to the INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro sites, the Company uses session cookies that contain encrypted information to enable the Company to be uniquely identified. Each time you log in to the Support area, a session cookie that contains a unique encrypted identification code linked to your account is placed in your browser. These session cookies allow the Company to uniquely identify you when you are logged in to the Service and process your downloads and requests online. Session cookies are required to use the support areas of the INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro site.
• INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro uses persistent cookies that only the Company can read and use to identify browsers that have previously visited the Company's websites. When you visit INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro, a unique identifier is associated with a persistent cookie, placed by the Company in your browser. The Company is particularly careful about data security and confidentiality. stored in persistent cookies. For example, the Company does not store account numbers or passwords in persistent modules. If you disable the ability of your browser to receive cookies, you will be able to browse Company websites, but you will not be able to successfully use the INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro support area.
• INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro may use data from session and persistent cookies together with the data provided to provide you with information about the Company.
· Web beacons
• INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro uses web beacons independently or together with cookies to compile data on the use of the Client and the Visitor on the Company's pages and the interaction with the emails sent by the Company. Web beacons are electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you have viewed a specific web site (web beacons) and a description of the web site. web beacon. For example, INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro may place web beacons in marketing emails, which inform the Company when you click on a link in the email and direct you to one of the Company's pages. INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro uses web beacons to operate and improve the Company's websites and email communication. INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro may use data provided by web beacons together with customer data INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro to provide Company and Service data.
• When you visit the websites INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro, the Company collects your internet protocol addresses (IPs) to track and collect information that cannot identify a person. For example, INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro, uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors browse the Company's websites.
• Periodically, INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro employ third parties to track and analyze the personally identifiable use and statistical information of volume from persons visiting the Company's websites. INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro may use third-party cookies and to track the performance of the Company's advertisements. The data provided to third parties does not include personal data, but these data can be re-associated but personal data after the Company receives them. The privacy statement does not cover the use of third-party cookies.
5. Public forums, Recommend a friend and Customer testimonials
• INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro may provide notice systems, blogs (www.drolsenslab.com), or live chat discussions on the Company's websites. All personally identifiable information that you choose to provide in these forums may be read, collected or used by others who visit these forums and may be used to send unsolicited messages. INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro is not responsible for the personal data you choose to provide in these forums.
• Customers and Visitors may choose to use the Company's reference service to inform knowledge about the Company's websites. When using the referral service, the Company requests the name and email address of your knowledge. INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro will automatically send a single email inviting you to visit the Company's websites. INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro does not store this information.
• INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro publishes a list of Customers and testimonials on the Company's websites ("Customer reports") that contain data such as customer's name and function. INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro obtains the consent of each Client before publishing any information on such list or publishing a testimonial.
6. Sharing collected data
• com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro, may share your data with the Company's agents, so that these agents can contact the Clients and Visitors who have provided contact details from us. At the same time, INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro may share your data with the Company's agents to ensure the quality of the data provided. INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro does not share, sell, rent or trade with data identifiable with third parties for their promotional purposes.
• INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro reserves the right to disclose the data of Customers and Visitors who can identify a person if this is required by law or if the Company reasonably considers that the disclosure is necessary to protect the Company's rights and / or to comply with judicial procedures, court orders or other legal procedures.
7. Preferences regarding communication
• INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro offers Clients and Visitors who provide contact data a means of choosing the ways in which the Company uses the provided data. You can manage the receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking here or the "unsubscribe" link below the marketing emails sent by the Company. Additionally, you can send a request specifying the communication preferences email@example.com. Customers cannot opt to receive transactional emails related to their account at INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro or OMAX / ROMAX Support.
8. Correcting and updating your data
• Customers can update or modify the registration for OMAX support by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Detail the changes in the email you sent. To close your account, send an email to email@example.com or call +40 314 254 510. Requests for access, modification or deletion of your information will be handled within 30 days.
• OMAX.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro customer support uses password protection security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and help ensure the proper use of your data. account. To access the OMAX / ROMAX support area, your username and password are required. INDPART.com, ROMAX.com.ro, PROTOMAX.ro also implements advanced security methods based on dynamic data and coded session identification.
10. Changes to the Privacy Statement